1. The production time can vary from 8 to 14 weeks. Any variation within this production time is considered normal and will not be compensated for.
2. The buyer will be notified when the order has finished production and will receive any other required information regarding the finalisation of transport.
1. Any buyer may return the goods within 14 days of receiving them.
2. The buyer must notify the supplier on [email protected] before organising the return.
3. Any return costs are paid for by the buyer and will not be refunded by the supplier.
4. The buyer must have the supplier’s written consent before returning any product.
5. Any unauthorised return will not be refunded or processed.
6. Any returned product must be returned in perfect condition, including the packaging. If the product has a fault upon inspection by the supplier, a fee will be deducted from the refund.
7. All returns are subject to a 30% handling fee and will be deducted from the order value when the supplier issues the refund.
8. Refunds are issued within 28 days of the supplier notifying the buyer of completed inspection.